Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Picture distortion and disconnection

Been having problems with our TV service for awhile now (6 months ish)

All TV channels suffer from pixilated images randomly. Sometimes more than others.

Recently started having problems when watching 'on demand' - error message states the program isn't available. Rebooting thr whole system (box and router) seems to fix it for a short while. Whenever this happens there are problems connecting back to the router.

Lately the Internet has been poor in terms of connection dropping out.

Have asked virgin for a free upgrade to a tivo v6 box in the past and they refuse unless I pay for it. Pretty pointless having the mobile app when you can't watch or set anything to record.

Have tried calling - was on hold for an hour then the line went dead.

Any help & advice?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture distortion and disconnection

If your TV & internet are all affected, then you may have noise or signal issues on your cabling somewhere.

You can try the text messaging service or waiting for a forum staffer to pick up this thread, but (and purely a personal view) calling will probably still be the quickest way of getting this reported. I appreciate it's frustrating, but it very much sounds like you have multiple faults which all potentially relate to the same underlying cause.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos