Menu
AWK1963
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Picture Pixalates

The picture keeps pixalating and getting worse. Have actually brought a new TV and it still does the same thing even worse than before.

Not only does it do it on the down stairs TV but also on the upstairs tv to me this is a cable problem so please send engineer.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture Pixalates

Hi AWK1963,

Does the pixellation  just happen on live channels or also using apps such as Netflix and IPlayer?

Does is just affect live TV as generally that means a poor TV signal?

Have you tried calling the  Service Status number on 0800 561 0061?  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

If there are no local issues then you need to contact the Faults team. That's 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues or mid afternoon/tea time

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, if that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. VM aim to respond within 4 hours however it's more likely to take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture Pixalates

You need to call Virgin faults to report this.

Check for area issues first, by calling 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, then to do so - 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone. Follow the options for "I have a fault with my TV service"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos