Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Persistent error message: W02

This is a repeat of the message that I posted to this forum on 25/04/20. This issue is still not resolved nearly 2 months later.

I am getting the above error message persistently at least 2 or 3 times a day and have to follow the reboot steps which normally resolves the issue after 10-15 minutes. The service is getting unreliable now and each time impacts the internet as well.

Tests run by the field tech person last time have not provided a satisfactory solution. Please resolve.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Persistent error message: W02

Back in April you disappeared into the black hole of PM's. What was actually done by Marty_20 as a result of that interchange. Did you get a tech visit for example?

Presumably this didn't work?

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/w02

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John, 

Marty ran some remote checks and couldn't find any issues. I have done all the usual checks on the cables, rebooting etc. That was as far as it got. I think this requires an engineer's visit to sort out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI nicwoollard1969, we will send you a private message to look in to this for you. Chris. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No worries, Let us know how it goes? ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Chris,

Engineer attended and provided a new, latest version of the router. It seems to have resolved the issue. Happy to close the thread as resolved.

thanks