Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Persistent Error W02

I am getting the above error message persistently at at least 2 or 3 times a day in the past fortnight and have to follow the reboot steps which normally resolves the issue after 10-15 minutes. The service is getting unreliable now and each time impacts the internet as well. Help please.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Persistent Error W02

Hi

Sorry to hear this. Can you please private message me your account number and area reference so I can look into this for you. Please be mindful not to post those details in a public reply. Thanks, Marty

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos