Menu
Jamesg83
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Paying a debt

I'm trying to clear an old debt that shows on my credit report,  i dont have an account number, area  code or the email address I used, I cant get intouch without this seemingly,  How can I contact them and pay this.

Any help would be most appreciated 

Thanks jamie

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying a debt

Hi Jamie,

I hope this helps. There is dedicated Collections team which usually deal with overdue payments, they should have the records to find your old account

From the Collections VM page - virgin-media-missed-payment 

You can call them on 0800 052 0360 from any phone. They are  open Monday to Saturday, 8am until 6pm, except for Bank Holidays where they are open from 8am ‘til 5pm. They are  closed on Sundays.

The only other solution I think would be to contact the credit file team by email, but that would be more difficuly without your account number. The address for  the Credit File team is  creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk

You might be able to find the old VM account number from your old bank statements.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm just a normal customer here to share my knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos