Menu
MartinRB
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pausing Sport

6 weeks ago I tried to pause Sky and BT sports. I used the link on a number of occasions and every time the submit button wasn't lit up which made me suspicious it wasn't working. Since then I have had 2 bills with no reduction. A lady from Virgin rang to see if I was optimising my package but wasn't interested in the issue. I have just tried to send a complaint and the link doesn't work. I know times are difficult but it appears to me that the website doesn't want to receive bad news! How can I get Virgin to act?

0 Kudos
JLovegrove50
Just joined
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pausing Sport

I've also also just noticed my bill is not reduced despite having a confirmation email from Virgin pausing the cost for the service - phone wait time is over an hour and online help is useless! Any help appreciated from anyone on here.

0 Kudos
vicm20
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New here.    I have had exactly the same problem apart from not being able to talk to ANYBODY!   Filled in the request form 100 times, submit button always 'greyed out'. BT and Virgin are on a good number here.  Taking my monthly BT sub without providing anything I want to watch. What do I do?  Any ideas welcome

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If the button is greyed out that it usually means that the form either hasn't been completed fully, or is incorrect in some way.

The most common error is  that people haven't used capital letters for the postcode and/or not left a space in between the two parts.

Another possibility is putting in the full first line of the address in the field that asks for the house name or number ( my browser tend to automatically fill that information in, in full, so I then have to delete most of it).

Have you tried a different browser?  I would also suggest clearing the cache and cookies in your browser. 

I've had problems on some sites and found that by opening an incognito window I have been able to enter and send the information that was needed.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos