Menu
kh70
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Paused Sky Sports but been Charged

I paused Sky Sports in March and was credited on my bill, however i have been charged this month and had to pause this again.  Please can you advise if i need to pause each month? And will i get this credited back?

0 Kudos
A9XSJ
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paused Sky Sports but been Charged

This was the case for us also

Joke paying for a service that’s not even currently running 

0 Kudos
johnsemple123
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yep i'm in the exact same boat. Only got the BT Sport discount not the sky sports (and yes I did apply for both of them too)

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The Forum Team have admitted there was a glitch in the system that caused the credits on some accounts not to repeat. They are saying this is now fixed & there should be a double credit next month for anyone that missed it. Check your next bill & if there is still an issue then you will need to contact Virgin.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
sdavies007
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ive been charged again also, is this confirmed that we will get a double credit, or just what you expect might happen ?

Getting through to virgin right now is nigh on impossible, but thats more a sign of the times. 

0 Kudos
sdavies007
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

OK so if anyone else gets charged. I rang tonight and got through fairly quickly actually. The guy said the bills come out, and only after they've been sent they apply the discount and you dont get a new bill. Even online it still show the bill incl sky sports.

So what comes out of your bank account should be the new lower amount. Guess i'm going to have to wait and see. Seems a bit daft to me !

0 Kudos
kh70
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you everyone, least not just me!

0 Kudos