Menu
barabas
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Package

Please help.

Several attempts to solve this issue....want to reduce package... do not know login details.

abroad... Emma wrote to me... several texts from  07533051809  ,still no action/reply from the right people...

T Barabas

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Pawan_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Package

Hi there my name is Pawan Paul I am a virgin media technician 

The easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. They are the best chance of getting someone to fix this issue.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
barabas
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

downgrade my TV package

Ive been trying to downgrade my TV package, i was on hold for an hour and then was cut off. It seems so easy to upgrade online and spend more money but impossible to remove services. Is there anyway that im missing where i can do this all online?

thanks

Dr Barabás

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: downgrade my TV package

Can't do it on line. Try the messaging service and wait for a reply:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: downgrade my TV package

@barabas Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

Also it is not a good idea to post your account number on a public forum and it is also against the rules to protect your privacy.  I have flagged your original post with the mods to edit out the account number.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos