Menu
Wardie76
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Package upgrade

Hi all.

My first post and hope everyone is ok in these unprecedented circumstances.

After hearing and seeing all the deals new customers can get i thought i'd look into changing my package (see below).

TV - full house with TiVo box

Broadband - M200 with a super hub 2

Phone - Talk more evening and weekends

I understand the call centres are closed, for obvious reasons but every time i try and go for upgrades online it tells me i can't do it.

We've had a fair few issues over the past week with broadband dropping off a lot, TV guide missing for 2 days so no recordings being made.

My biggest frustration is a new customer can get the above plus movies for £28 a month cheaper than what i'm paying at the moment.

Other than Hanging on the phone for hours does any one another way to get in contact with virgin media about this? I've tried the live chat but unless i click the leave/complaint option i'm told to look online and left hanging.

I know this is quite trivial in regards to the world issues at the moment but because of that i'd like to try and reduce my outgoings because of the uncertainty.

Thank you in advance and stay safe

Darren

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Package upgrade

The UK call centre that deals with this is still open but obviously under strain so you just need to keep calling and be patient. Calling "Retentions thinking of leaving" at 08.00 is the best time.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Wardie76
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Package upgrade

Thanks for the quick reply. 

I will try during the week. 

Darren 

0 Kudos