Menu
lrm1225
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Package change - Unable to get a hold of VM over the phone

Hi,

I would like to reduce my package (currently consisting of TV, broadband and home phone) to broadband only upon the end of my 12 month fixed term which will be next month (July 2020).

Does anybody know whether there's any way other than by phone to do this? I have tried calling 0345 454 1111 four times, up to 40 minutes each time, and haven't managed to get in touch with an agent.

I would appreciate if somebody from VM could assist. Whilst I understand the challenges of the current pandemic and its impact on call centres, we are now over two months into lockdown and you have had plenty of time to deploy alternative methods for assisting customers. If you can't provide a solution, I will have no other option but notifying a full cancellation of my contract by post and cancel my Direct Debit. As you can understand, I cannot waste an hour every day only for the call to be eventually cut off.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Package change - Unable to get a hold of VM over the phone

Hi,

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send a text with a description of what you would like  (package regrade)to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can call  150 from your Virgin media phone as well as 0345 454 1111,  however it's best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos