Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

P takers

Has  problem with movie purchase (ES004) been solved as I have just purchased movie and not working, dont know how buying from virgin media store is third party isn't virgin media store part of virgin media  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: P takers

Issue now showing on the Service Status page.

Suggest you register there for updates.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: P takers

Hi there my name is Chris Bithell I am a virgin media technician

Sorry to see this has been an issue that we've struggled with resolving for you. As this is the Virgin Media store this is something you would need to contact them on as this is actually a third party provider.

They can be contacted on 0800 027 0801 and will be able to advise you on the meaning behind the error code in question.

The team have currently worked out that its virgin customers, using virgin tv box that are getting messages but if watched on another isp or alternative device like a tablet or phone its fine.Were working to resolve this as we speak. If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos