Menu
Stefanieboyle
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Outdoor cable box broken help please :)

Hi,

Hoping someone is able to help. Unfortunately the cover of the outside junction box at the front of my house (protecting the wiring) has come away leaving the wires exposed. It happened a couple of years ago and when I posted asking for some help on here someone got in touch straight away to make arrangements to replace it.

Just trying my luck again as I have been unable to see anything on the virgin media website where I can ask for help with this.

Cheers,

Stefanie

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outdoor cable box broken help please :)

Hi there Stephanie (@Stefanieboyle)

Welcome back to our Community, sorry to understand that the cover to your Omni-box on the front of your home is missing. 

I have located your account from here and I have book a technician to come and take a closer look and repair the cover for you - no-one needs to home for the appointment but you should be able to check the date and time via your online account 

I can only apologise about any delay in getting this sorted out for you - please do pop back when you can with any updates

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos