Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Ordering new remote control

My remote control for the Tivo box isn't working and tried to order a new one via the VM website but the page isn't working, I've been on hold with the call centre for 35 minutes now - any idea how I can order one without speaking to the awful customer service VM seems to have these days?

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordering new remote control

Hi HelenT26,

To order a new remote you need the TV Faults option when dialling 150 or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of new remote  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days

You can also try via My Virgin Media at the top of the page or  by clickingon Check service status further up this page, then when the page opens scroll down to the three tabs, broadand, TV and phone.  Click on the TV tab, then my remote isn't working and follow the prompts. You should be able to order a replacement remote from there, however a number of customers are seeing an error message when trying this method.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos