Menu
Kerry3107
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ordering new TVs box

Hi I'm having trouble with my TV box it hasn't been working for the last week and half and I have 4 kids, I can't seem to find on the main website how to order a new box, I have tried everything it has suggested to reboot my box but the on/off button is just flashing on and off (red) and the wifi and arrows are flashing (white) and I've checked service and that's all good I'm not sure what else too do, can anyone help or suggest anything please I'd be very grateful thank you.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Ordering new TVs box

Hi Kerry3107,

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there. This may progress to the faults team to organise either an engineer visit or new box. If not then you need to contact the Faults team.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, if that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Ordering new TVs box

To report a fault with your TV service, you should call Virgin.

150 from a VM landline, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone, and follow the options for "I have a fault with my TV service".

You can check for localised faults by calling 0800 5610061, but from your description this is unlikely to resolve.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks