Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

On demand series

I noticed in the guide today that Grey's Anatomy is coming back. I watched the old ones a while ago but still only goes up to series 14 and the new series is 16. Is there any likelyhood we will be able to watch series 15 on demand at some point ?

With Criminal Minds the previous series suddenly appeared in the on demand list about a week before the latest series started so i'm hoping it will be the same here

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand series

Yes, it's a possibility, series loaded onto the servers change all the time.

Sometimes certain series or episodes can be omitted due to licensing issues or programme content having sensitive or inappropriate subjects for current conditions.

Retro-Tech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I guess i'll just have to record the new series and leave it sat there until hopefully at some point series 15 might apppear

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes,

Just keep checking for updates to the listings, hopefully it will appear. I remember trying to catch-up with old series of Criminal Minds and they got removed from the server:(

Retro-tech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I noticed that with Criminal Minds, it was the same thing I had seen up to series 13 ages ago and they all dissapeared for a while, then I saw the new series appear in the guide which was series 15 but had not seen the previous series 14 then suddenly Criminal Minds was back in the box sets but only up to 13 again, but at the same time as the new series started series 14 miraculously appeared so I'm just hoping the same thing willl happen with Grey's Anatomy

0 Kudos