Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On demand not working

Hi, so I had a issue with my virgin box today. The last agent I spoke to removed my sky movies package without telling me (I spoke to someone & they confirmed it wasn’t noted on my account with me saying yes) she put me through to someone else as she tried to say it would be £90 to add it again 🤦🏼‍♀️ Next lady I spoke to sorted it fairly quickly and sky movies was back on. But on checking my box my on demand movies are not back it is telling me to subscribe again. I went back to live chat and spoke to someone who told me to restart my box which I did & that didn’t solve the issue. I’ve been transferred to the tech team but it says 24 hours for a response. Does anyone have any insight here ? Surely on demand movies come with the sky package ? 

many thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On demand not working

Assuming that the C/S agent have got your account corrected, then try following Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > "I'm missing some channels" which should send a refresh "hit" to your box.

If that fails, you can try a reboot but it's quite likely something about your a/c isn't right, and only C/S can rectify that.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand not working

I assume they did yes as I gave my account number and area code. I’ll give what you’ve suggested a try when I get a moment & hopefully it works 🤞🏻

thank you. 

0 Kudos