Menu
Stumped1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand network failure

When I am watching a program from on demand the program stops and I get error message C130 or N27. This shows that the ethernet is not connected. I them revert to a normal channel and try again after anfew minutes and the on demand service comes back on. I also have low picture quality on E4 sometimes. The cables have not been touched yet the service drops in and out.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand network failure

Do you have a TiVo or a V6? If you're not sure, please check here 

The boxes connect to the internet for VOD differently, so the advice & resolution can differ.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Stumped1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi it is the older TiVi box

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Great stuff, so your internet connection is inbuilt to your TiVo. On the front-left of your box are 3 green lights, the middle one is next to a heart symbol and is your "online" light. It should be solidly on, but when you get this error, is it flashing? That would indicate a fault.

As for your poor picture on E4-HD, can you also check whichever of the following channels you get in your TV package...

Sky Witness HD, Fox HD, MTV Live HD, Quest HD, France 24 English HD, Zee Cinema HD

These are carried in the same "cluster" as E4-HD, so if there is a signal fault affecting E4-HD, they would also be affected.

I suspect this will all be best resolved by your calling TV Faults (150 or 0345 4541111) to report your issues.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos