Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

On demand falling over

Hi

For the past week i have been trying to watch Manifest via on demand, however every time i do i get to watch about 20 mins of the show (either from where i left off or a new episode) before i get an error code C130. When i then come out of that message to the tv, after about 5-10 mins max i get the W02 error code, which means i have to reboot. Following the reboot the tv works fine until i go back into OnDemand. 

This is causing issues not only because i cannot watch a full on demand programme but also if i have to reboot while recording a programme in order to watch tv, the the recording falls over.

As i mentioned this has been like this for a week now. Any help please?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand falling over

Hi. You could try a format of the box, but you would lose everything on it and would have to start again.
If you want to give this a go pm me and i will tell you how to do it.

To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.
Thanks Scott

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 92082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks but we have a lot of programmes stored which we don’t want to lose, is there an alternative?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If it is a v6 box try rebooting the hub, as the box streams via the hub.
It may work and worth a try, but to be honest it is sounding more like the box than the hub.
Scott

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately it’s a TiVo box not a V6. Does it need an engineer to visit you think?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can get a like for like box posted out to you if you want or if you can hold on until the lockdown is over then book a tech to come and have a look and replace if needed.
Scott

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for your help but I will wait until the lockdown is over 

0 Kudos