Menu
stephen_G123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

On demand, catch up, Virgin Movies unwatchable for 3 months, error codes C130, W02, N27, 602 etc etc

The services listed are unwatchable due to the Tivo box freezing with a rotating circle and assorted error codes. Switching the Tivo off and on restores the service for about 15 minutes then it crashes again. Complaint to Virgin back in March has been ignored. Letter to Virgin 3 weeks ago has been ignored. Why should we pay for this poor service?They carried out an online test and said I needed to speak to someone, so I called them, and I've just spent an hour on the telephone listening to piped music from Virgin while waiting for assistance, then the line went dead. Time to speak to the regulator CISAS/OFCOM or anyone else who will listen.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand, catch up, Virgin Movies unwatchable for 3 months, error codes C130, W02, N27, 602 ...

Hi stephen_G123,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you've had this experience. Looking at the details of the complaint a letter was sent, if you have not got this response then it will arrive soon. 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos