Menu
RAQUEL6
Superfast
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Old Kit

Keep getting txts about returning old kit, this went to our local recycling centre ages ago , not sure what you were you supposed to do with the old kit ... So sent it to there 

Cheers

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old Kit

See https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment 

If you've sent kit to be recycled that VM were expecting back, you're liable for non-returned equipment charges.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
RAQUEL6
Superfast
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Oh what a suprise......😁 

How much will they charge ?

Mind you i never received a return box or instructions to send back 

Cheers

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My understanding is that when you request disconection, you should normally be advised on what equipment is required back. If necessary, you can request returns packs here 

You've not said what equipment you've recycled, but samples of the charges are at the bottom of this page.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
RAQUEL6
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Couple of old Tivo boxes,  anyway been recycled now, think they are sending an engineer to pick up old stuff, if you could reply to the txt it would save them a journey

cheers

0 Kudos
RAQUEL6
Superfast
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The Engineer has just called round , i told him i have already taken the old kit to the recycling centre as i had no return box or instructions about what to do with the kit... he was fine about it and said it happens a lot and not to worry 😁

funny they can turn up straight away to pick up old kit but when you need a repair...... anyway he was good so no problem

cheers

0 Kudos