Menu
Samantha64
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

OMBUDSMAN REPORT READY TO SEND

I am at the end of my tether!!! I'm not getting answers anywhere and I'm now on day 3 of no tv in the bedroom because the box is looping on the welcome screen Its also displaying an intermittent download arrow type graphic 

Ive text

Ive called

Ive Facebooked

Ive emailed

Ive messaged

ALL TO NO AVAIL 

If I don't receive a response and resolve today I'm sending to the Ombudsman 15 years a customer and treated like this is disgusting

0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: OMBUDSMAN REPORT READY TO SEND

Ombudsman Services don't offer an arbitration scheme that includes Virgin Media - for a similar service you need to use CISAS, the telecoms arbitration scheme.  But they CANNOT even look at your complaint unless you've formally complained to VM, and the company have had eight weeks to resolve the issue.  So if I can politely suggest, you won't get anywhere fast if you attempt to use the arbitration scheme now.

The VM forum staff are very helpful, but this is not a real time chat service, so it may be a day or three before they respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Samantha64
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Ive already tried for over 3 days to contact someone its ridiculous. They will still expect me to pay for the service though wont they (makes me very angry) Im currently looking for another provider

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Samantha64 wrote:

Im currently looking for another provider

Take your pick & have fun!

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/sky.co.uk 

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.bt.net 

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Samantha64, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your TV box - and any frustration caused trying to get in touch about it too.

I've taken a look from here today and believe this will require the attention of an engineer, so I have booked you in with the next available appointment. You will find the appointment time slot via your online account (virg.in/myVM) and it can also be rescheduled or cancelled from there if needed.

Please let us know how that goes, or if we can help with anything else in the meantime.

Tom

0 Kudos