Menu
Helsy
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Not getting deal agreed on phone

I was contacted and offered a deal to stay with virgin media I agreed and the package I was offered has not been honoured can someone let me know where I stand please

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not getting deal agreed on phone

Thanks for the post Helsy and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you received any email confirmation of the package? 

Have you been in touch with the team to confirm this since your post?

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Helsy
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not getting deal agreed on phone

Hi iv been in touch with the team. No I didn't receive any documents and apparently the call wasn't recorded. 

I have complained and put my complaint forward to the regulator as 1 you shouldn't be allowed to offer a package that isn't viable and 2 outbound calls should be recorded for the safety of both the customer and the worker. 

I'm still waiting to hear from my second complaint. 

0 Kudos
Helsy
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media Lies

Virgin media I'm discusted in your lies and complete and utter disrespect for people 

I was offered a deal that included my full package then they turned my 2 additional boxes off then credited the account because of their mistake then a manager apparently took the credit off again with me knowing until iv just checked my bill and are now refusing to let me leave my contract without charge even though they are the ones who have failed to keep up the agreement. They said my contract letter made me aware indodnt receive a letter when I said that he said it was email iv haven't received it he said sorry nothing else I can do. I'm furious I am taking this further they said the call wasn't recorded even though it was an outbound call which should be recorded because any Tom dick or Harry could use the phone numbers inappropriatetly.

Someone from virgin media please contact me. I am not letting this go.

This is nothing short of control. I can't afford the cancellation fee 🤬

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media Lies

Hello

You will have to raise a complaint see the code of practice for complaints https://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/images/shop/downloads/J3085_Code_of_Pract...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Helsy
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mike. Iv raised a complaint the outcome was I'd added new boxes even though I already had them for years 🤦‍♀️ iv raised another one and asked for regulator was told to look it up!! 

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The telecoms regulator only logs complaints. They don’t deal directly with individual customers. Any issues have to be dealt with via CISAS:

https://www.cedr.com/consumer/cisas/ 

To pursue this through them you must have exhausted every avenue directly with VM & obtained a “deadlock” letter to that effect.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Helsy

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the billing issues you've had.

I'll happily help further via PM.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos