forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Dadnjad58
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No tv since 30/01/2021

I have only one set top box working and that is intermittent, trying to communicate this loss of service with virgin is impossible. Your service response is text message or bot surveys, just not good enough 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tv since 30/01/2021

Hi Danjad58, 

Really sorry you only have one working box at the moment, this isn't good. 

On the one that isn't working can you advise what's happening with it? Are there any error messages or lights on the box? 

With the other one that is intermittent can you check all the cables are tight and secure into the box and TV? Again are there any error messages?

Are you having issues with any of the other services?

Keep us posted. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Are you saying you've got loss of live TV channels? Is there any onscreen error message?

Is anything reported on the automated status line - 0800 56510061

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Dadnjad58
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I cannot access tv period, I have rebooted I have shut down I have changed batteries in my remote I have even ordered a new remote as that was the only solution available to me reporting the issue on line.

your helpline rings once then terminates you don’t even get the indignity of waiting in a queue for hours how thoughtful.

I did get a letter from virgin today however, thinking it was maybe an apology for the service failure but alas no.

it was merely a notification that because of the outstanding value for money I was experiencing ( no tv channels) you would be increasing my monthly bill by £5.

Well thank god for Netflix I say, i am missing nothing so I will be paying for nothing.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Dadnjad58 wrote:

I cannot access tv period,

Do you have any error message inplace of your live TV channels?

Can you access the TiVo/V6 menu system?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos