Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

No tv service from TiVo v6 box, keeps ringing up the message on screen 'serious fault'

tivo v6 box not working and for the last 5 days it keeps showing the same message on screen 'serious issue - if not fixed in 3 hours contact the service centre'. I’ve tried to contact the service centre by message, text, phone and twitter but still have not spoke to anyone! Can anyone help please 🙏

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tv service from TiVo v6 box, keeps ringing up the message on screen 'serious fault'

Hi Elliott07, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry you're having an issue with your V6 box, this isn't good at all. 

I've had a look at the back end of things from here and can see a few errors, so I've had to book the next available engineer we have for you. 

You can find all the details about the visit on your online account, if the time doesn't suit you then please re arrange online. You'll also need to ensure somebody over the age of 18 is in the property at the time. 

If the engineer is unable to fix the box then it will be replaced. 

Keep us posted with how the visit goes. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Impossible trying to get help for no tv service... what do I do

I’m finding it impossible trying to speak to anyone at virgin media about my ongoing, now 5 days, fault with my tv service.... can anyone out there help 🙏

A6C3463A-0A36-4D93-BDD6-3DF3E98E2C20.jpeg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Impossible trying to get help for no tv service... what do I do

Hi Elliot07,

If you look at your original post, you will see that Forum Staff have booked an engineer for you No-tv-service-from-TiVo-v6-box 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Really sorry for any confusion Elliott07, we have booked an engineer for you who will be able to resolve this. 

Any further concerns do let us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tv service from TiVo v6 box, keeps ringing up the message on screen 'serious fault'

Thank you, I’m really grateful 🙏 the engineer visit date/time you’ve booked for me is fine.
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Elliott07, 

I'm sure the engineer will have it all sorted for you, any further concerns let us know 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi

The technician visited within the timescale indicated in my appointment and fixed the problem, the TiVo V6 box hard drive had failed, by replacing the equipment. Everything is now working as it should be and will (hopefully) continue to do so in the future.

Please pass on my thanks to the technician, Gary 92953, and of course a big thanks to you for all your help as well 👍👍

Highlighted
Community elder
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Elliott07,

Thanks for the update. Glad to see it's all sorted now.

Stay safe and take care,

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos