Menu
On our wavelength
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: No sport

Instead of showing league tables and fixtures,  Sky Sports News keep promoting shows to watch on Sky Atlantic. Maybe VM and Sky could do a deal to make these available to watch via On Demand as a incentive to keep subscribing 

Joining in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

It would be of great benefit to customers that Virgin Media could reply here or put out a statement to assist.

I signed up for my package a few weeks ago which includes SKY & BT SPORTS and don't think I am able to downgrade.

Tuning in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

My package includes Sky Sports and BT Sports.Virgin should extend such contracts afterthe virus hiatus or apply lower costings for the package

Dialled in
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/thinking-of-leaving/talk-to-us

If you link to this page you can in fact pause Sky Sports payments..

It reads

Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we’re offering you the option of pausing your Sky Sports payments until live sport resumes. We’ll let you know as soon as possible when this will be.

If you’d like to do this, please enter your details in this form below and we’ll pause your Sky Sports payments

During this paused period, you will still be able to watch the Sky Sports channels. We’ll make this change as soon as possible, if we need anything from you we’ll get in touch, there’s no need to call us.

Just so you know, you don’t need to do anything once live sport resumes, we’ll restart your payments automatically.

Thank you for your patience and consideration during this time.

0 Kudos