Menu
brianrc14
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

No returns label to send equipment back equipment

Hi.

I know this has been a frequent problem going by the past posts on here. I'm going to add another one!

I have been trying to send my equipment back for the last 4 weeks. The first return packaging came with no return label! I have requested it again via customer services. That's not even arrived at all. Had an email last Friday demanding the return within 9 days (22nd March), otherwise I will be billed for the equipment - £230! Trying to get through to CS but it just keeps ringing.

All I need is a returns label. Tried to get one via the Collect+ website but they're asking for a customer reference number (which I don't have), to create a label. My nearest VM store aren't taking in these sort of returns either, due to the coronavirus.

Please help. Any suggestions.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: No returns label to send equipment back equipment

Thanks for getting in touch with us via the community brianrc14.

I have looked into your account and can see that a new envelope was sent out to you on 13/03 but this can take 7 to 10 days to get to you. Please let us know if you haven't received anything by the 23rd March. If you have requested for the equipment to be returned, you will not be charged for this.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
brianrc14
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve.

Thanks for your reply. Let's hope I won't need to contact you again!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Don't take this the wrong way but me too, I hope that you do get the packaging very soon but if you don't, please come back to us and we can get this looked into further. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
brianrc14
Joining in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven,

Following on from your reply, sorry, but I've still not had any return packaging sent to me! I still have the original packaging, so really all I need is some packing instructions and a returns label. Is there nothing available that you can send me, that I can download and print off?

Regards

Brian

0 Kudos
brianrc14
Joining in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I've now received an email with a bill for £230, to be be taken from my bank on April 9th. 

This is just absolutely unbelievable. What is the point of phoning Customer Services to try to get some new packaging and labels etc. It just doesn't arrive.

Come on VM. Get this sorted!!!

For what good it will do, I'll ring CS tomorrow anyway.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi brianrc14,

Very sorry to hear that the returns label wasn't received, and also for the time taken to get this sorted.

I will pop you over a PM so I can review the charges for you.

Regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
brianrc14
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I have still not received any returns label, and packing instructions, to send my equipment back. I still have the packaging.

I was told, when I got through on the phone to CS, that because I had already requested the packaging in the first place, I would not be charged for the equipment. Well, let's see if they do attempt to send me the bill for £230, which is due in 2 days time!

I know it's difficult times at present, but is anyone out there, to just let me know when I will get the returns label and packing instructions?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brianrc14,

Thanks for your post, I can assure you we aren't charging for equipment returns due to the current events and that postal deliveries are taking longer to arrive. Apologies for the delays, do keep us posted when the packaging arrives.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
brianrc14
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corey,

Okay, thanks for your quick reply, and reassurance. Yes, I'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Brian

0 Kudos