Menu
jumbles74
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No response from resolutions

I've had an ongoing issue with VM  where i put a complaint in over a month ago (com104203649). I was promised a call from resolution team but I've heard nothing, up until today. I received a letter dated(16th September),today is the 23rd, the letter states that someone had tried to get in touch (I've not missed a single phone call). The letter now asks me to text the same number that i texted over a month ago with no response (07533051809) so I doubt very much that I'll get a response. Please can someone contact me for a resolution to this case?  Or at the very least just terminate my contract if its too much trouble. It also states in the letter that I have 28 days to respond, who exactly do I respond to, is there a phone number that I can call? 

Screenshot_20200923-163433_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200923-162642_Messages.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No response from resolutions

Hi jumbles74,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties trying to contact our complaints team on the number we have provided.

We appreciate the frustration this is causing you and that you would like to get your issues resolved. As it's been a short while since your last post have you managed to get through to our team or speak to a representative on the phone regarding your concerns?

Please let us know regarding the above so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
jumbles74
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Spoken to someone via phone about a week ago but I'm still waiting for a call back as they couldn't resolve my issue. I'm not optimistic that I will get that call though

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jumbles74,

Thanks for coming back to us , I have mailed our complaints team to contact you ASAP, please allow up to 72 hours for a response.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos