No picture

Elderly neighbours still have problem, please someone help

0 Kudos
NancyH
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No picture

For elderly neighbours man has had stroke and because of corona virus i can't enter house. What they have said is no picture but have sound and cannot change channel. Told them to go through usual routine ie reboot etc still nothing.Have been trying since thursday to get virgin to do something to help but cannot get anywhere. I am sure it the box needs replaced

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No picture

It's possible that there could be an issue with the box's video output, or their TV's video input. Do you know how their box is connected to their TV?

I presume your attempts have been via the 150 route - without access to their account, this would be difficult and I'm not sure what the solution to that, is.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
NancyH
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I had virgin tv ages ago so know routine they have checked all conection, was working perfect and all of sudden started to play up. Thanks anyway
0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello there,

Have you tried changing the Source/Input on the television to make sure its on the STB.

Thank you

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos