Menu
Billy1983
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No on demand tv

• We recently had Virgin media installed and the box downstairs will show us on demand tv.

The problem is the bedroom has no access to on demand channels or shows?

Any help or steerage is appretiated. 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No on demand tv

Hi a bit more information would be useful, is this a new installation what boxes do you have, do have broadband. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Do you have TiVo boxes or V6? I would assume V6, but that's a fast way to give wrong advice - check here if you're not sure.

Assuming V6... how is the affected box connected to your homehub (For it is this that provides the internet connection) - is it an Ethernet cable or WiFi? If youj follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, the screen will report your connection status, and if applicable your WiFi signal strength. What is shown?

Do you get any error messages when trying to use OnDemand, this would help diagnose what your issue is, too.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Billy1983
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for taking so long to get back. 

Yeah it's a V6 box. There is Internet connection as I can watch netflix through it but not on demand. 

Any advice welcome. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Do you get any error messages when trying to use OnDemand, this would help diagnose what your issue is.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos