Menu
Makattack
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No lights on Tivo Box, wont turn on, potentially broke.

Hi, 

Since last week i'm not getting any power to my Tivo box and when i switch the power on using the small switch on the back, it makes a very low humming noise, doesnt sound good. When i try to call to arrange a repair I don't get through to anyone to arrange this, can anyone help?

Cheers, 

Joe 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No lights on Tivo Box, wont turn on, potentially broke.

Sounds like you've got a failed box on your hands.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "don't get through to anyone"? If you just mean the call queues, I'd perhaps try earlier in the day before the queues build up.

People are getting through, but like most things in life at the moment....

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Makattack
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Japitts,

In terms of not getting through to anyone, when i follow the instructions on the automated call it takes me to a dead end of "check the website for help" and then puts the phone down on me. 

Thanks,

Joe 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Makattack,

Sorry for the issues that you're having with your box at the moment and trying to speak to the team, I know how frustrating it can be to not get the help that you need after toiling in the call queue for so long.

I have been able to locate your account to run some tests and this has informed me that a technician visit would be required to resolve this issue.

I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about your appointment on your online account and clicking My Account and Order tracking.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos