Menu
dtwinfield
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No help

It's nice to see that virgin media has not helped anyone by reducing the cost of your TV package. If you have sky sports you have to fill in a form to pause it as there's no sport. This should be refunded automatically. As most people are in fear of their jobs no help has been given to help customers. There is no loyalty for old customers. Broadband WiFi has failed for years. The reach is very limited and speeds are low ans sometimes none existent. Lots of black spots in a small bungalow. 

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No help

Virgin does not own the Sports channels, they just re-sell them. They had to tie up with the broadcasters concerned as to what the rules were for refunding or crediting the channels. Sky & BT treated their own platform customers in the same way, so everyone was treated the same whether you got the channels from Virgin, or direct from Sky/BT.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos