Menu
KJ36
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No channels

I have just installed my Virgin TV and  have only 4 channels, less than I had with freeview! I've got the Mixit TV so I know I should have more. I've tried calling for assistance but I get given the covid run around! Please help! 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No channels

Hi KJ36,

Try rebooting the Tivo please. If the channels are still greyed out then you need to phone to get your box activated. 0800 953 9500.

You will need the box serial number, and your account and area number

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi KJ36,

If your box is reporting a "7400" error, then please follow the advice from newapollo to call & activate your box.

If it's not reporting a 7400, you can try following Home > Help & Settings > TV Care. There's a menu option for "I'm missing some channels" which will send a refresh "hit" to your box. That may resolve.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi KJ36,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Many apologies for our delayed response and for the missing channels issue. Hoping you've been able to get this sorted since posting, but if not just give me a shout and I can take a closer look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos