Menu
SamUllah1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No catch up or on demand error code N27

For the past 24 hours I have had no catch up or on demand, my tv is showing an error code of N27 and C130 which states my ethinet cable isn’t plugged in? I’ve checked and it is. I’ve rebooted the box and my WiFi but nothing is helping. Any advice would be great. Thank you 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No catch up or on demand error code N27

Hi there @SamUllah1

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first ever post; I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your OnDemand and CatchUp services. 

We have a handy link for anyone to check if they wish to check and run through self-diagnostics for any  Error Codes they may be getting on thier screen. This can be checked here. As you mention. N27 advises that the TiVo is currently not connected to the Network; usually this means that an Ethernet cable may be loose. 

The C130 offers a similar issue - the box cannot connect with the Virgin Media network. 

From locating your account from your forum information I can see that it has been around 4 days since you last rebooted and your box is connected via Ethernet cable. I can see that you have contacted us since your post and we have sent some signals to your box. 

If you are still having the issue after these messages, please reboot your Hub as well as your Tv box. You can then attempt to force connect your box to the network via the following steps using your remote control:

Home> Help&Settings> Settings> Network> Connect to Virgin Media Service Now

Please do pop back with updates when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos