Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No TV signal

Hi there, 

anyone else having issues with TV signal? Audio fine but no visual. Tried all the usual so was wondering if anyone else was experiencing similar? I am in Dundee area.

currently waiting on someone answering my call...... I may he here some time 😂

H

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TV signal

TV signal is perfectly fine for me here, in the Bristol area 🙂

You can check for known faults in your locality on 0800 5610061, although if you're currently waiting on hold for a faults agent I'd stick with that!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Been waiting for over an hour for a reply so far......

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi also go to the top right corner of this page and click on Check service status. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Micky, that was the very first thing i did a few hours ago.

They have answered my call at last, still no further forwards and am awaiting ‘the next level of virtual technical help’ in a phone call within the next four hours.......

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi well done, I'm sorry to say that promises of call backs from virgin are rare, so I would persist on the phone the system will know you already called so hopefully you will get it solved, keep checking service status as sometimes its not released immediately. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey presto the picture has miraculously re-appeared and I have also had a call from a UK based engineer. Happy days

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

That must be the first time in several weeks on here that a promised callback has actually materialised, but I'm glad for you it did, and the problem is hopefully sorted 🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollybobs1, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry you're having this issue with your TV picture. I know this must have been frustrating. But I am also glad you managed to get it sorted!
If you do ever get an issue like this again I would check our service checker here just so you can get some early information if available. 
As some troubleshooting tips, swap the HDMI cable with another one just so we can make sure its not faulty.
Also, I have a couple of links here that will help walk you through some helpful flows - 
Distorted Picture
Error Code List
Once you've done these steps please let us know any information you find out in a new post 🙂
Thanks,
Megan_

0 Kudos