Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No TV Service

H have both a V6 Box and a TIVO box in another room. The TIVO box got stuck on Starting Up... yesterday morning and is still not working today. My V6 Box also stopped working this morning. It now just displays the Welcome page and the red light on the front is flashing. I have tried resetting both boxes by switching the power off and on again but it has made no difference. I have run a check twice and it says there is no problem. My router is working okay as I still have the internet. I am in area code 31 and my account number is [REMOVED]. Can anyone help please?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TV Service

Hi first go to the top right of this page and click on check service status put in your postcode. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mick,

Thanks for your reply. I have already tried that and it says there are no known issues with any of the services.

David

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I switched my V6 box off and on again yesterday using the switch on the back and this time it powered up okay and is now working. My TIVO box is still broken. When I turn it on using the switch on the back, The Startup Up... message appears briefly, then disappears altogether.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello

If you could PM me over your account number i'll take a look into this for you

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Why not try our text messaging service? It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

If my post has helped you at all please mark it Helpful or give a Kudos, thanks!