Menu
NRMorris
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Sky Sports HD channels

I am currently receiving COVID19 pause discount on Sky Sports channels. I am aware that I am still able to view the channels however the Sky Sports HD channels are greyed out. Is this right? I had them before the pause.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Sky Sports HD channels

Pausing should have had no impact on access to the HD versions of the Sky Sports channels.

Have you made any other package changes in the mean time which might have cancelled your Sky Sports HD subscription?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
NRMorris
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I have recently renewed my contract after my first 12 months. I do still have BT Sports HD, Eurosport HD and SD Sky Sports channels.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Did you specify that you wanted to keep Sky Sports HD as it is charged for at £7 per month extra to the SD version?

Check what it says on your new contract.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos