Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Internet and no Tv

Please help! 

Both my TV and internet stopped working around midday yesterday, I thought it was maybe down due to every trying to get on because of Covid-19, bit it seems not. 

My router is just flashing green lights with the very occasional red arrows and then goes back to green. I have no internet access at all. I need to work from home. My TV box is flashing red with a blue static light on. When I switched it on lunchtime it was displaying the code of W02 which suggested something was not connected - everything is full connected. Everything worked fine last night and that morning. Not sure why it has suddenly stopped. I've checked everything. Turned on and off, reconnected but nothing. Now the TV just stays on starting up. 

I booked an engineer online. About half an hour later I received a text to say you were looking at it before sending an engineer. 10 minutes later I received an email to say problem had been fixed. It is still not working - I have no internet and no Tv. I've logged into my account and it is telling me no engineer is booked. What am I supposed to do please? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Internet and no Tv

Hi BeckaMeg

I have sent you a message. 

Paul. 

0 Kudos