Menu
Frenchy100
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No BT sport

After receiving numerous phone calls persuading me to upgrade my package to a’great deal’ including BT sports i have found Miele the contract has been signed I still can’t access it

Noone is available on the phone due to COVID anyone else had this problem?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No BT sport

You can try following Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels

This will refresh your channel list - if they're still missing, then there's a very good chance your account doesn't have the channels.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No BT sport

Hi Frenchy100,

If your regrade included new equipment then the extra channels won't appear until all new equipment has been installed and activated.

If you regraded over the phone then the new channels should be available more or less immediately.

If you regraded by any other method then it can take up to 48 hours.

You can try and force a channel upgrade using your remote control and pressing HOME >  Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T> go up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

You may need to reboot following the forced channel update

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos