Menu
Rickimadden
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New controller

Can I get a free controller as mine isn't working fully. I've been a customer for 3 years so I think its a bit unfair that a i have to pay for a new one ? 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New controller

@Rickimadden If you tell us what type of Virgin TV box you have we can move this request to the correct forum.

I should, however, add that remote controls cannot be order via the community forum.  You will need to ring customer services to order one.

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kev_B
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New controller

Hi @Rickimadden 

I echo what Graham says about the relevent TV box. You can also order a remote online if you have a Virgin TV V6 or TiVo box: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-lost-or-damaged-tv-remote

Please note if it's a 360 box you will need to call us on 150 free from a VM line, or 0345 454 1111.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos