Menu
Ollieboy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

I received email bill from virgin media which had Netflix added to my bill payment. I contacted Netflix who said because it was arranged by virgin media they were the only one who could cancel and refund me . Phoned virgin media who said they couldn’t cancel only Netflix can cancel. I can’t cancel as I don’t know who set it up with a strange email address. Told Virgin media centre manager I’m not paying for a service I don’t want . Keep promising to phone back but nothing so looks like I’m being charged £11.99 for nothing. Help!

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix

Hi Ollieboy,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into with this stray Netflix subscription, I am afraid that we wouldn't be able to cancel this on our side as we don't have access to Netflix's business or systems. You will need to contact them again in order to cancel and get money refunded for this mistake. 

Sorry that we can't be of further assistance with this.

Kind regards, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Ollieboy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contacted Netflix again who says only virgin media can cancel
After trying for thee days was told by virgin media problem was fixed and I wouldn’t be charged.

Netflix cancelled and payment taken of bill by bhruva on Mon 19/10 supervisor Harvey Bramwell Gateshead branch £11.99 to be taken of 

Checked account today and 11.99 added to bill payment for 4th Nov.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post Ollieboy, and I'm terribly sorry for the confusion that has been caused with the Netflix billing issue.

I'd like to take a closer look into this for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for my private message

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos