Menu
hughespr80
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

For the past year I have been having trouble accessing Netflix via my Virgin media TiVo box.  It always seems to be slow starting and then when I do get into it, whatever I try to watch after a few minutes (5-20ish) the following message comes up: 'We're having trouble playing this title at the moment. Please try again later or select a different title'.  Netflix access from my Laptop, iPhone and iPad are all good with no issues (same wifi connection).  I've tried re-booting the TiVo box but no improvement.  I've tried using a direct cable from the TiVo to the hub but no improvement.

I've checked the service status and followed the guidance; still no improvement.

0 Kudos
hughespr80
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix

Virgin is absolutely rubbish. TiVo boxes don’t let you watch anything that requires network as it just crashes. The new boxes are playing up now and can’t access Netflix unless I turn it off at the back first. Joke. It then takes forever to get through on the phone

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix

Hey @hughespr80,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your services, upon looking into your account and can see that there is an issue with your Tivo box that needs an engineer visit to resolve.

I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about your appointment on your online account and clicking My Account and Order tracking.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos