Menu
Bizmuth
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Netflix problem on V6

Several times now,Netflix has stopped working on our V6 box. It just comes up with failing to log in and going back to the apps list. It takes a box reset to get it to work again. This is happening randomly but has happened twice in the last few days. Any ideas why the app is playing up? No settings have been altered and we have had it working for a couple of years. Has there been an “update” that has screwed it up?

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix problem on V6

HI Bizmuth, thanks for the message and thanks for contacting us. We are not aware of any issues with this, we can see that you posted on Monday, can you confirm if you are still having this issue? ^Chris

0 Kudos
Bizmuth
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As far as I am aware, yes it is. I’ve not watched much Netflix lately but nothing has been changed so I’d guess it is still doing it, randomly. It’s like a big in the app or something, it freezes for a short while then, when I try to go back in to Netflix it’s like I don’t have an account and won’t let me access it. If I restart the box and let it boot up, then it comes back. I shouldn’t have to keep doing this. 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bizmuth

Thanks for coming back to us.

I've ran a check today on our system and can't see any issues. However I have noticed, the broadband box has been online for nearly 60 days. Can you reboot it for me please and try it? 

Also, it's showing both TV boxes are offline. Could you ensure both are switched on so we can run some checks?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Bizmuth
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Do you mean the router itself or the V6 box? We have two V6s. 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Reboot both TV boxes and router please 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos