Menu
Lunnie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Netflix keeps crashing

My netflixs keeps crashing it keeps saying check internet connection which iv done and rebooted numerous times it was suggested I connect with an Ethernet cable which I did and still it keeps crashing can someone help all I get when I phone is automated 

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix keeps crashing

A warm welcome to our Community Forum Lunnie and sorry to hear about the Netflix issue you're having.

Can I ask how you're watching Netflix? Is it via the App on your TV Box? Can you watch it okay via channel 204? If it's via the TV Box, can you tell us whether you have the V6 or the TiVo Box and whether you have any issues when watching On Demand content?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lunnie
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have a TiVo box and watching on 204 and occasionally I have a problem watching on demand I have bought an Ethernet cable and I still have a problem, I have rebooted numerous times 

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Lunnie,

I've checked your TiVo box and can confirm that there are tuner input issues that will require an engineer visit to correct them. I've also looked at your broadband network connection and everything looks fine but the TiVo box is a bit "iffy".

I've arranged the engineer visit for you and you can find the details via your online account  where you may also re-arrange it if required. Do let us know how it goes and we hope to get it fixed so you can enjoy Netflix without interruption.

Thanks,

Lisa

Lunnie
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Lisa, I have been on my online account and I can not see it, could you please tell me where to look

thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Lunnie,

It should be on My Account and the Order Tracking page however there may be a delay in the system updating the online page. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm the date and time also.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lunnie
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks Lisa, enginee been and replaced my TiVo box, now it's fixed and I can not believe how fast it is, thanks again

0 Kudos