Menu
Martz88
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix flashing on and off

Just had virgin installed , Netflix connected on one box ok. The other box Netflix flashes on and off. Anybody any ideas how to resolve?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix flashing on and off

Do you have TiVo boxes or V6? If you're not sure - check here 

Can you use other internet-based apps, say BBC iPlayer? Also can you clarify what you mean by Netflix "flashing on and off"?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Martz88
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have the V6 boxes. Spent an hour on the phone yesterday with virgin. Got escalated to L2 and now waiting for call back from somebody else. Tried everything yesterday with the virgin team and still not working, one box is working fine. Let’s see if the call back sorts it can’t see it changing anything. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martz88,

Have you tried swapping the boxes around to see if the fault follows the box?

It may be an issue with the HDMI cable you are using not being HDMI2. You could also try a different HDMI port on your TV as not all TV ports are HDMI2 compliant.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos