Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Netflix error

My Netflix keeps stopping and says error. Tonight it has been every 15/20mins! This can't keep happening it is mainly what I watch now. Has happened over the last two weeks but getting worse. Thought it was a one off but obviously not. 

I have switched everything off and on again still checks happening. The second light flashes on virgin box and I know that's it. So frustrating. Any other ideas? I may need to get another provider when contract ends. 

Thank you in advance. 

0 Kudos
Superstar
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix error

Hi as you have posted on the TiVo section I'm assuming that you don't have a V6 box.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi ARmambo,

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear that you've been having Netflix issues. Would you mind sharing the following:

• What is the error message?
  • How long has this been occurring?
  • Is it a V6 or other VM box?
  • Is the box on a wired or wireless connection?

Also is there anything on the outage page,virg.in/service that may explain what's happening? 

Thanks,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The error message on iPlayer is c130 and second green light flashes. Only ok when light is solid again. It has been happening for about two weeks but more frequent now. Can't get through a programme without it cutting out. Phoned customer services last night but still seems to be happening tonight albeit not as frequent. 

It is a VM/TiVo box.

It is a wired connection to the box. And it literally just happened again when typing this. I'm getting fed up with it now. 

Thanks for your help 

Amanda 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for replying, ARmambo.

Does anything else drop connection on your home network?

You may need to have a look at your connections between the hub and the TiVo box. If your network cable is secured then reboot the box and use the following steps:

1. Select the home button
  2. Use the directional buttons to select Help & Settings
  3. Select Settings
  4. Select Network
  5. Select Connection in progress: get status or Connect to the Virgin Media Service now

It may also be that the service in the area is affected,you can have a look here, virg.in/service

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corey

Thanks for your reply. No the network connection seems fine and I don't have any streaming issues via the iPad. It is just through the TV. Has been happening all evening. An engineer is coming out in a few days. V frustrating 

Tried the settings and everything all good. Have switched everything on and off and discharged remote etc... 

Thanks

Amanda 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for your reply, ARmambo,

I can appreciate how frustrating it can be, but glad to hear that an engineer is on the way to get things sorted.

Thanks,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi All

So an engineer came out and replaced the old TiVo box with a v6 box. The connection and speed is like night and day. V6 is great. I may actually stay with virgin after all. We will see. My connection and navigation was so slow with the TiVo box. Much much better. 

Thanks for replying.

0 Kudos