Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Netflix episodes not appearing in My Shows folders

I have a number of shows from Netflix that I've Series Linked on my V6, but when I go into their respective folders to view the episodes, nothing is showing. I've cycled through the options on the blue button and nothing appears. It definitely used to show the episodes with other Netflix shows. Not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Superstar
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix episodes not appearing in My Shows folders

Hi you can't record or put Netflix in My Shows. That function is for Virgins services only.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

You definitely could, and I've done so in the past. It just appears to have stopped working for me.

0 Kudos
Superstar
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Please explain how you were "able" to do it.
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I just added a series link. Just like any other show. After I did that, all the episodes available on Netflix appeared in the folder,in the same way as any other recorded series.
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I should say: It didn't record them, just listed the episodes, in the folder, that were available and when you selected them it took you straight to Netflix.

0 Kudos
Superstar
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes that's more like it, Netflix have a system where if you see a programme or series you like or want for the future you press the green button on the Virgin remote, then you scroll along the top to, wishlist all the programmes you select are in one place, but this purely on Netflix & separate from virgins live programmes and recordings.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Superstar
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I would still like you explain how you set folders or series links on virgins closed system, when Netflix is accessed via thier own app which is a platform provided by virgin, I'm sure everyone on here would love to know what miracle you perform 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

You can include Netflix and Amazon Prime Video programs in series links by using streaming in the settings.

Like any other series link, things will only appear in My Shows if the program is available and meets the other settings in the series link, such as new or repeat.

If you can give some examples, it might be possible to explain your issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

So, nothing is appearing in the folders for "The Witcher" on Netflix and "Treadstone" from Amazon Prime on the V6. Although all their episodes do appear, in their respective folders, in the TiVo TV Control app. The Witcher has in its Series Link options "Streaming videos only", Treadstone has "Recordings and Streaming"

0 Kudos