Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix cutting out on tivo box

Upgraded Wi-Fi but Netflix keeps cutting out, when engineer was on site weeks ago he said a new b o x needed. Tried numerous times to contact somebody but to no avail , need some help urgently

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix cutting out on tivo box

Hi Mick551, 

Thank you for posting. 

My sincere apologies for the delay, we have been a little busier than usual at the moment. 

I can see my colleague has offered you a private chat to discuss your other post https://virginmedia.response.lithium.com/console/agent/28062854?

Are both issues related on the same equipment please? 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat,

The issue has been finally sorted however it did take over 2 weeks of not being able to contact anyone ! Also meant the quality of TV viewing was severely affected too.

Michael.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mick551, 

Thank you for letting us know.

We apologise for any delays in getting this issue resolved. 

If you experience any further issues going forward, please do not hesitate to pop back to us on the community. 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Complaints procedure

Hi, 

I have 3 reply letters form VM which relate to complaints I have registered, 2 on web and 1 written.

I cannot get past the autoboot stage to seek help, all I want is to speak to a person who can help, if I do not get to speak to someone after having attempted a number of times can I then raise to CISAS ?

All I need is to speak to someone about the issues and frustrations I have faced over the last month or so on 2 separate accounts.

Any information will be appreciated,

Michael.

0 Kudos