Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix charges I don’t have an account

For the third month now I am being charged for Nexflix via my virgin media account I DO NOT HAVE A NETFLIX ACCOUNT!!!!! I can’t cancel what I don’t have Netflix have confirmed I don’t have an account. No one in the household has signed up as I live alone.  I HAVE NOT GIVEN MY ACCOUNT DETAILS TO ANYONE!!!! Why do I have this battle and the same conversation every month.  No one will reply how can I stop this happening?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix charges I don’t have an account

It's a complete shambles. I've had this problem since November 2019. 

I've managed to get the charge removed and refunded twice by Virgin, but you just have to hope you get through to someone who knows what they are doing. When they remove the charge it just gets re-applied the following month, every other time I've been told to contact Netflix. 

Virgin obviously have a huge problem with security/data protection, just look at the amount of people on here who have the same problem. Virgin just say you must have signed up through Tivo or My Virgin Media.......Virgin are either incompetent or just don't want to admit there is a problem.

I've once again received my latest bill and it's got a £11.99 netflix subscription on it 😡

0 Kudos