Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix, Prime, iplayer issues

I recently got a new replacement broadband router,  however since then I've not been able to play shows on Netflix, Prime or iplayer. The Internet is connected, and tests on the connection via the netflix app prove that. I'm also able to view all the info on each app.

I've lost the ability to watch shows through my TV apps too, but again the TV is clearly connected to the Internet.

I've had no other issues with the new router. I can still watch shows on my phone, ipad, laptop etc using the same connection.

Can anyone explain what's going on?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix, Prime, iplayer issues

Hi I’m Chris a Virgin media Tech

Could you please private message me your account number as well as address or your VM landline number. You can access my private messaging by hovering over my name. I can then run some diagnostics on your equipment and see further into your issue.

If you found this information useful or the issue was resolved, please give feedback by clicking the thumbs up Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.                                                                                                         

If you would like to learn more about receiving £50 of your bill please private message me.

Kind Regards

Chris VMTech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more