Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Need to speak to UK Call centre

Hi desperate to speak to UK Call centre been messed around for the last month or do made complaint get letter told to ring so ring and they say no record then ring again say complaint closed they escalate a complaint manager to call back in 2 hours no call received they can't do anything in this foreign call centre and its like I'm banging my head against a brick wall absolutely disgusting customer service been with you guys 11cyears sadly won't be making the 12 bug I want this complaint resolving any numbers that avoid these guys and direct me to English UK Call centre would be greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to speak to UK Call centre

The system directs you to the next agent that is available, be it UK or offshore. There are no numbers or options that are exclusively UK anymore. The best chance you have is calling at 8am when the UK centres open.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Don't hold your breath, we have literally spent hours on hold over the last few days each time cut off after an hour , they blame covid cop out
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Doraboots2, thanks for getting in touch - sorry for the delayed response.

I'm also sorry to hear you've had some problems when getting in touch with the teams on the phone about your complaint. I hope there's been some progress at this stage, if not - please let us know what the complaint is regarding - possibly it's something we're able to help with here?

Tom 

0 Kudos